Friday, March 7, 2008

Restorative Yoga

Restorative yoga asanas are so divine! I did a restorative yoga practice. It was therapeutic. There are so many different types of yoga. So many different ways of doing your yoga practice. So many benefits of all the yoga ansanas. Yoga is powerful and beautiful. My restorative practice helps me go deeper into my mediation practice and allows me to rest while stretching and strengthening. Sometimes when I feel my day is so busy, restorative yoga is the most beneficial and perfect practice for me. The variety of yoga there is to explore and play with never ceases to amaze me!

Blessings and Creativity,
~Emily Huber
Seeing Through The Hands Studio
Specializing in:
Massage, Yoga, Hula-Hooping and Personal Training for both Children and Adults
Cell - 646-259-1451
Studio - 347-597-9306
Email - Yogaemz@gmail.com
www.newyorkcitymassageandyoga.com

No comments: