Tuesday, February 26, 2008

meditative massage / energetic bliss / peaceful surrender

Meditation while giving massage. When I first finished massage school in 2003, it never dawned on me that my meditation practice would benefit as my massage practice expanded. As I look more deeply into my massage practice, I notice that when I begin a session, my energy drops much deeper into my core. It's almost as though my client and I have a shared sense of peacefulness. It's this surrender of holding onto...onto....onto what if's...onto what is the next step in our life is....on negative thoughts.....on to any thoughts....it feels so pure and beneficial. I feel so blessed to be able to share my body work with others. Giving and receiving body work feel so vital to my breath and growth. I feel without being the one "giving" and without being the one "receiving" I would not feel as energetically full as I feel right now. Massage helps me move forward in my life....

Namaste

Blessings and Creativity,
~Emily Huber
Seeing Through The Hands Studio
Specializing in:
Massage, Yoga, Hula-Hooping and Personal Training for both Children and Adults
Cell - 646-259-1451
Studio - 347-597-9306
Email - Yogaemz@gmail.com
www.newyorkcitymassageandyoga.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...just reading what you wrote is relaxing!