Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Spring! Balancing Yoga Asanas!

Happy Spring!

To bring in the spring, I decided to have my practice focus on balancing poses, as the energy that day was already supporting me in the balance of day and night. I felt so blissful. Balancing poses really help me connect with my center and bring a sense of peacefulness to my mind, body and spirit. Balancing reminds me how to root and ground myself into mother earth. I feel so steady and lengthened after doing my practice with the intention of rooting my body to ground while rising my body to the sky.

Namaste

Blessings and Creativity,
~Emily Huber
Seeing Through The Hands Studio
Specializing in:
Massage, Yoga, Hula-Hooping and Personal Training for both Children and Adults
Cell - 646-259-1451
Studio - 347-597-9306
Email - Yogaemz@gmail.com
www.newyorkcitymassageandyoga.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!