Friday, March 14, 2008

Yoga Props: Yoga straps, blocks, blankets and sandbags!

Yoga Props: Yoga straps, blocks, blankets and sandbags!

I love how yoga straps, blocks and blankets are such an asset to my yoga practice. They really help me be extra conscious of my alignment. They also help me feel my muscle energy engagement and to work my inward spiral. Yoga straps, blocks and blankets really help me take my practice one step further. My client mentioned sandbags to me, for extra weight. I have always just used blankets, although this new idea of sandbags is quite intriguing. I think I will have to explore it more!

Namaste

Blessings and Creativity,
~Emily Huber
Seeing Through The Hands Studio
Specializing in:
Massage, Yoga, Hula-Hooping and Personal Training for both Children and Adults
Cell - 646-259-1451
Studio - 347-597-9306
Email - Yogaemz@gmail.com
www.newyorkcitymassageandyoga.com

No comments: