Friday, January 25, 2008

Yoga in the morning

Early morning yoga.



How delightful. How wonderful it is to bring in the morning in with sun and moon salutations. To open the mind, body and spirit to movement!



I so enjoy my morning yoga practice. It helps me get ready for my day in a peaceful matter. It is so interesting how much more full I feel and awake I am when I do my morning yoga. How much more enjoyment I have during the day.



I thrive off moving, working and feeling my body! How great it is to be alive and breathing!



The breath, how powerful it is to engage the breath, in my yoga practice and my day to day activity. How much more conscious I become with my day to day activity when I engage my breath. How much more energy I have. I am so grateful for yoga.





Blessings and Creativity,
~Emily Huber
Seeing Through The Hands Studio
Specializing in:
Massage, Yoga and Personal Training for both Children and Adults
Cell - 646-259-1451
Studio - 347-597-9306
Email - Yogaemz@gmail.com
www.newyorkcitymassageandyoga.com

No comments: