Sunday, January 27, 2008

Deep Tissue / Forearm Massage / PNF Stretching

Today I had a client who requested a 1.5 hour deep tissue massage and then a .5 hour reflexology session. I decided to do the deep tissue primarily with my fore arms, elbows and PNF stretching. I chose to so this so I could go to a deeper level and to save my thumbs and hands for specific point work on the feet. It worked wonderfully. I was able to get to the particular muscles, and trigger points I wanted to access with out using my hands. My client loved it! It was a success, I have to say I just love experimenting with how my body can make contact with another being. I love bodywork!

Blessings and Creativity,
~Emily Huber
Seeing Through The Hands Studio
Specializing in:
Massage, Yoga and Personal Training for both Children and Adults
Cell - 646-259-1451
Studio - 347-597-9306
Email - Yogaemz@gmail.com
www.newyorkcitymassageandyoga.com

No comments: