Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Massage Exchanges - How receiving is learning

How beneficial it is to do massage exchanges with fellow colleagues.

I just did an exchange with a dear friend of mine Carrie. It was stupendous. Not only was it beneficial for my mind, body and spirit, but I also learned some new tricks to put in my hat.

Receiving is learning. I feel like that goes for so many things. When one gives them self an experience to receive, it allows them to grow. To give is to receive and to receive is to give. Its all a circle. I learn when I give and I learn when I receive. It's all one! How beautiful!

Om Shanti


Blessings and Creativity,
~Emily Huber
Seeing Through The Hands Studio
Specializing in:
Massage, Yoga and Personal Training for both Children and Adults
Cell - 646-259-1451
Studio - 347-597-9306
Email - Yogaemz@gmail.com
www.newyorkcitymassageandyoga.com

No comments: