Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yoga / HamStrings / Flow

Yesterday I spent my evening yoga practice focusing on my hamstrings. Making sure every asana I did involved all of my three hamstrings. Oh my goodness - was it good! I felt such an lift and expansion. It was so needed especially considering all the walking that happens in the city. I felt like a new women. I really enjoy doing my practice focusing specifically on one area of the body. It really feels like I can address the area on a deeper level. I do also enjoy my practice to be a general flow. I enjoy that more in the morning and specificity more in the evening. Really anytime I do my yoga practice I fall in love all over again no matter what time of the day, what I am working on....it's pure love.

Blessings and Creativity,
~Emily Huber
Seeing Through The Hands Studio
Specializing in:
Massage, Yoga and Personal Training for both Children and Adults
Cell - 646-259-1451
Studio - 347-597-9306
Email - Yogaemz@gmail.com
www.newyorkcitymassageandyoga.com

No comments: